Tim ~ Marcee ~ Zackary ~ Ean ~ Jeremy ~ Landon ~ Sabreena
They dance like their Dad!!
Love it! Merry Christmas!
This is so adorable! What cute boys you have, Marcee!
Funny! We did that last year.
Hello!! I just got your blog from Val! It's wonderful to see pictures of your family! Funny thing, I have 4 girls! Wow one more on the way you must be super mom. I think my brain is losing too many cells as it is. Hope to keep in touch! Love, Lesa
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They dance like their Dad!!
Love it! Merry Christmas!
This is so adorable! What cute boys you have, Marcee!
Funny! We did that last year.
Hello!! I just got your blog from Val! It's wonderful to see pictures of your family! Funny thing, I have 4 girls! Wow one more on the way you must be super mom. I think my brain is losing too many cells as it is. Hope to keep in touch! Love, Lesa
Post a Comment