Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sabreena Lynn has arrived!!!


Our baby girl arrived Monday May 18th at 3:59 p.m. She weighed 7lbs. 8oz. and was 20" long. She is ADORABLE!!! She slept all through the night (from 11:00-ish to about 6:00am) her first night home... which mommy loved!! We shall see how she does tonight. Everything went very well in her delivery to our family. Her big brothers love her... yet Zackary is still a little unsure of the girl thing! But I know he will come around soon. He has even held her already, so that is good. We joke with him about having to have tea parties w/her and it is pretty funny to see his reactions... I know he will love her and be a great big brother, just as he is to all the others. There is a reason he was our first!! Ean and Jeremy cannot get enough of her. They are always running to wash their hands to hold her. It is so cute. My little baby Landon, who now is a big brother, loves holding and kissing her. So CUTE!! We will post more pictures later!!



20 comments:

Billy and Cassie plus4 said...

Yay I'm the first to post about her.Marcee and Tim she is adorable and looks like the younger two boys and who knows maybe she will have brown hair like her daddy.Love her name and the spelling.Congrats again!

Thank heaven for little girls said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations!

Anne Marie said...

Congratulations!!!! She is darling. So glad everything went well. Sabreena is a darling name. Just perfect. Hope you get lots of time to just sit and enjoy snuggling her.

Carol said...

Wow! Congratulations! She is beautiful and I love her name it just fits her perfectly.
I'm so glad everything went well.
I hope you're able to get lots of rest.
Congratulations again!

Megan said...

Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful!!! We can't wait to see her the next time we are in Oregon! And wow... I wish Kale would sleep through the night, lol. I hope for your sake that your luck holds!!! I'm convinced nowadays that sleep is more precious than gold. =]

Chuck and Holly said...

She is so cute!! Congratulations! I bet in time Zackary will be the one she gets to have tea parties with her. He won't be able to say no to her sweet little eyes when shes 2:)

Heidi said...

I love the first picture of her...she looks a lot like her mommy to me in that one. We think she is adorable and we're very excited to welcome lil' Sabreena to our family. Congrats!!:)

Heidi said...

Oh, and I absolutely love those cheeks of hers!! I hope my little guy has them!!

The Gray Team said...

What a beautiful girl! I'm so glad everything went well and that mom and baby are o.k. What a beautiful name to go with such a beautiful girl!!

Michelle said...

I have to say that she is a lucky little girl to join your wonderful family! What a sweet addition to all those little boys!

Lissel Dalton said...

Congratulations Tim, Marcee and family! She is absolutely beautiful!

chats said...

I have been anxiously awaiting this post. Congrads! It's going to be such a wonderful adventure. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Tiff said...

Congrats! Sabreena is so cute! I hope she keeps sleeping well for you. Sleep makes all the difference in being able to enjoy those first few days... :o)

Wayne and Ann Cowley said...

Well she is a beautiful girl. We like the name too. We're happy mom and baby are well and healthy. Congratulation!

Auntie Ann and Uncle Wayne

Stephanie said...

She is adorable! I am so happy for you and Tim. Glad she is here! Congrats!

Michele said...

She is adorable!

Brooke said...

She is precious! Congrats! I love the name too. Glad your boys are loving her.

Martha said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

What a doll! She really is a pretty one. Cute name. I love it.

Tiana Johnson said...

Hurray she's here! Isn't it fun to finally have a girl? I bet the pink still feels pretty foreign in the house though.

The Prehistoric Gardens are on Hwy 101 between Gold Beach and Port Orford. You can't miss the huge dinosaur out front.