I am very excited to be doing this... and a little nervous. But I have been reading different blogs and love them! It looks really fun and I want to be fun. It is also a great way to journal and keep family and friends updated on our lives. I still have to learn a bit about posting photos, and I take a LOT of those, so be ready.
5 comments:
Welcome to the blog world!!! It's super addicting but so fun! :-) Can't wait for all your posts and pics!
Post photos?? Does that mean you've FINIALLY gone digital?!! Cute blog!!!
Super Fun!!!! Get those cuties up so we can see them on screen:)
YAHOO!! Marcee has a blog! (I knew we'd break you...HEE HEE). You are going to LOVE this.
Yay! I get so excited when our friends and family start blogging because we don't see everyone near enough. Awesome!
Post a Comment