Zackary has been at scout day camp all week, and loving it!! They learned archery, shot bb-guns and made wooden tool boxes. On the last day, they had a huge water gun fight. My other 3 boys and I were there for the last day with him and that was really fun. The firemen came and sprayed the kids with their hose... They loved it. He can't wait until next year's camp. I will have to post some pics later.
2 comments:
Hi Marcee!
Thanks for the nice comment. I'm excited to get to check in on your cute family now too. I bet your boys are so big. I can't believe you've got a cub-scout too. It goes by so fast doesn't it.
Hey marcee! I found you blog off of Carol's. I'm so excited to hopefully get to stay a little more in touch with your fam. BTW this is a great way to journal for all those pics you take. I just do everything in a word document so I can cut and paste either for the blog or for my scrapbook journaling. I can't wait to see some of your pics! My blog is private but just drop me an email if you want an invite! erin.wayland@yahoo.com
Post a Comment