It's back to school time and my boys were very excited for their first day!! Especially Zackary. He loves school. I can't believe he is already in 3rd grade! He likes spending time with his friends and cousins, enjoys math, reading, art and P.E. and music. This year he even gets to learn how to play the recorder. He got a new backpack this year (he needed a larger one to fit more homework), he picked out some new school clothes and shoes (that's my favorite part of back to school, the shopping) and enjoyed picking out his new school supplies. He couldn't wait to meet his new teacher. He has heard a lot about her from me and my sisters. We all had her in Elementary too. I had her for 5th grade. I love her and am very happy that Zackary is in her class.

Ean is in 2nd grade this year and is sort of happy that school has started. He would love it if I was his teacher and he could stay home all the time. But I would not be a very good teacher. I would rather play. He did, however, enjoy the benefits of back to school traditions... new clothes and shoes and supplies. He likes shopping with mom. This year he even got to pick out his very own folder... he of course chose spiderman. He will not have a full-time aid this year in class with him either. We are trying to make him be just like the other kids. So far so good, I guess. He likes recess and music, P.E. and reading. And he is very excited that 2nd grade is when you learn about dinosaurs. Ean LOVES dinosaurs. He has a great teacher as well, the same teacher Zackary had last year and we loved her. 
I miss my boys. I can't believe that school has already begun and they are going to be gone for 6 hours every day! I will admit, there are those days when I would give my right arm to have them gone for 6 hours, but not EVERYDAY! I I am excited for them to learn and grow and to see the changes that life has in store for them this coming school year. I know they will do great things and I want them to be happy and enjoy life!!
6 comments:
The same teacher you had...that's too funny!
Zackary is sooooooo cute! Well, all your boys are cute, but he has really grown up.
awesome first day pictures!!! it's such a fun time of year! meeting your teacher is always so nerve wracking! but picking out your first day outfit was WAY worse...:-)
Hey, glad to meet another boy mama! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your kids are darling. I hope the school year goes great for them. Let's stay in touch.
They are so cute and getting so grown up:( I wish that Dylan and Jeremy were in the same class too. They would be so cute together!!! I'm just happy that they will be able to eat lunch together and that they will see the big kids at recess. How fun is that!!!
How cute! Alma started kindergarted - Ahh! School time is fun! Yea, the candy bar at the wedding was cool. They had little mesh drawstring bags so you could take some home with you. Oh, and the candy was the wedding colors. It was cool - jelly bellies, choco covered almonds, cinnamon bears, m&m's, and gumdrops.
Post a Comment