Yes!!! I have now got myself a great personal trainer. I started on Monday and let me just say... I am SORE today!! But it is so worth it. My trainer is amazing. He is pretty new to being a trainer, yet very fit for his age. He is teaching me so much, about exercising, eating, and just about my life, what really matters to me... what do I really want. I feel so much better about myself already, even though it has only been 2 days. It's that feeling of accomplishment. That feeling of winning. The feeling of getting your life back and knowing that you will have that life for years to come. I have a wonderful family, and husband and 4 amazing little boys that I want to be here for for the rest of my life. I want that to be long and healthy life as well. I want to be more active with my children, and this great man is going to get me to that point. I cannot express how happy and grateful I am for this new opportunity... and the great trainer I have to help me along the way. Oh, and did I mention, my new trainer is my dad!!! And no, I am not brave enough to post before pictures. Maybe when I am ready, I will post after ones. We shall see...
4 comments:
Good for You!!! I SO!!! miss the club. And so does my body! Good luck, don't get discouraged, just take a LOT of advil and you should be fine!
That is awesome! Sounds great to find something new to get you motivated. Now, I need to find some new way to get motivated. I weigh more now than I did while 36 weeks pregnant with twins:( Good luck with everything!
Good luck! If someone would have told me (and if I would have listened) how much better I would feel if I would just exercise regularly I would have gotten into the habit a long time ago. I feel better now than I have in years.
Ohhhhh, I want a trainer. I could never use my dad though...he's the opposite of physical fitness. I so want my body back!
Post a Comment