Saturday, October 4, 2008

Six random things you may not know...

I have been tagged and need to let you know 6 random things about myself that you may not already know. Actually, 5 truths and 1 fib. Can you guess which one is not true?

1. Been across the country twice, by plane.
2. Worked at a casino in Nevada for a year.
3. I was Relief Society president in the singles ward when I lived in St. George, UT.
4. Am naturally blonde, yet have a streak of black hair on the right side of my head.
5. Did not get stretch marks with my 1st baby, who was 9 lbs. 5 oz.
6. Was secretly (yet not officially) engaged in High School.

That's a few little things about myself. Some of you who know me pretty well, will surely be able to guess the lie. And yes, there is only one little fib!

I tag... Angela, Anne Marie, Stephanie R., Lissel, & Shelley!

5 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

I know #2 and 3 are true for sure. I wouldn't be surprised with #5 or 1. I would be amused with #6. Hmmm. I saw you a lot in the old days, and never noticed any black in your hair, so unless it's tiny, I'd have to go with that one as the false one, yet I don't remember you having a hot and heavy in high school that you talked about. I'm not sure what the answer is! I'm in suspense!

The Gray Team said...

I'm going to say the flying is the fib, because I know that you are terrified of them, or is it just boats and trains that you don't like? Pretty funny! Make sure you let us know whivh one is the fib! And the story behind the high school, one if it is true!

Carol said...

I'm dieing! I have no idea! Really you need to do a post about the background of all of the truths. I'd love to hear all!!!!!

chats said...

I'm also going to guess the flying. I know two of them are true, but I'm also not sure about being engaged. Can't wait to hear the what's not true.

Shonda said...

I love all of these tags for you. Fun to get to know you better! I really like the one word answer one...and I love that your fav. color is brown. mine too!