Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tag, I'm it.... again...


This time I was tagged by my sister... FUN!


1. Where is your cell phone? Bedroom

2. Where is your significant other? work

3. Your hair? yuck

4. Your mother? fabulous

5. Your father? extraordinary

6. Your favorite thing? family

7. Your dream last night? scary

8. Your dream/goal? stability

9. The room you are in? family

10. Hobby? scrapbooking

11. Fear? burgler

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? comfortable

13. What your not? skinny

14. Muffins? chocolate

15. Wish list item? vacation

16. Where you grew up? GP

17. The last thing you did? lunch

18. What you're wearing? sweats

19. Your favorite gadget? abc-sticker-picker-upper

20. Your pets? none

21. Your computer? FUN

22. Your mood? happy

23. Missing someone? boys

24. Your car? broken

25. Something you're not wearing? slippers

26. Your favorite store? Craft Warehouse

27. Like someone? friends

28. Your favorite color? brown

29. Your favorite drink? smoothies

30. The last time you laughed? morning

31. The last time you cried? yesterday


Now I tag a couple people, sorry if you have already done this one... Cassie, Deanne, Kayleigh & Cami. Remember, these are one word answers!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Marcee, love the new picture of your boys. They are adorable! They all seem like a good mix between you and Tim.

Tiana Johnson said...

I wish I was that tight with my mom

Anne Marie said...

What a beautiful picture of you. I am so with you on the fear of burglars. My husband was working late the other night. I went upstairs around 11 PM to help one of my kids and heard all this noise downstairs a minute later. I gathered all my kids in the bedroom, convinced it was an intruder. I first called my husband's office...no answer, then his cell phone..."where ARE you?" I cried when he answered. "Oh, I'm just downstairs trying to fix the fridge." I was so glad he had his cell phone on him...otherwise I would have been calling 9-1-1. Ugh! Smoothies...I'm so happy that they just opened a Jamba Juice near us. Yay. Have a good weekend.