Sunday, November 9, 2008

Adorable site...

For all of you moms our there, like me, that like all of your kids clothes to match, some identical and some not, this site is perfect!! I get catalogs for it and I LOVE the clothes! They are also having a great sale right now on winter items. I love the jammies and warm clothes. They also have matching things for parents. Check it out... www.hannaandersson.com You will not regret it!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I know! I LOVE HA. It's pricey but worth it--such good quality.

Tiana Johnson said...

I'm not a big matching fan usually, but I have been trying to find stuff that Tilly and Kiersa match in, but it's impossible it seems. I actually found some cute stuff on that site, thanks, but how do you find affordable stuff for so many kids??? I was looking for stuff for family pictures, to look similar, but it gets really spendy when you have to buy to match, it seems. What do you do?

Anne Marie said...

Their clothes are beautiful! Thanks for the recommendation.

Michelle said...

So nice to know that you are a blogger too! You are a pro at it from what I can tell. Thanks for stopping by. I'll be sure to come back!