Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Boy or Girl???

I went to my dr yesterday for my first visit and he was so excited to see me... he has delivered all of my kiddos. He is awesome! He asked if I wanted to find out what I was having today and I said YES! So he got out the portable ultrasound machine and we checked out my little babe! Although we couldn't see anything. Shy little guy I guess. We have never had that happen before. So, now I have to wait until January 20th to see. Hope I can make it... I am so excited!!


We have been thinking of names... I like to get a jump start on things... and these are some that I like in order...

Scott Aaron
Ryder Allen
Ameila Lynn
Gwendolynn Loraine
My husband likes...
Benjamin & Korynne

What do you think we are having??

What names do you like??

13 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

I think you're having a girl because it always seems to be the girls who are hiding. The boys usually like to hang it all out. I can't wait to see!

Okay, here's my humble, brutally honest opinion on your name options...for what it's worth. I so hope none of these names are personal to you or a loved one...I don't mean to offend with my opinion. It is, after all, only an opinion, and I know I love the brutal truth on name opinions when I ask for it.
Scott...fine
Aaron...horrific
Ryder...adorable!
Allen...mmm, not so much
Amelia...Earhart?
Lynn...horrid
Gwendolynn...okay, it's different so that's a plus
Loraine...sounds very elderly
Benjamin...don't like the nickname Ben
Korynne...nah, and by the way, that's Jamie's wife's name, if you didn't know, not that that makes any difference in my opinion. I just don't love the name that much.

I'm a picky name person though, so unless you like the names I pick for my kids, ignore my opinion. I take into the greatest consideration the opinion of people with kids that I like the names of. If I hate the names, I take it as a compliment that they don't like my name choices.

Luke said...

Both my girls kept their gender a secret. Isn't it funny that even after having 4 boys, it's still a 50/50 chance? I love your names, but my favorites are Ryder and Amelia. Here's hoping baby isn't shy in January. :)

chats said...

Of course a boy would be wonderful, but it would be so fun to have a girl. My husband's family and my family both had four boys and ended with a girl. I love the name Allen and Amelia. I like Koryanne, but Korynne sounds like an old lady's name.

Anne Marie said...

I can't believe he couldn't tell you! I would have left the office feeling crazy. I love the name Amelia. That's one of my favorite girl names. I really love the name Benjamin too. Hope you have a very merry Christmas!!!

Shelley said...

Ryder Huff sounds like a strong, cool name!

Tiff said...

McKenzie kept her knees together and we were never sure until she was born. The technician said, "Buy pink, but keep the tags!" because she was so modest. Parker on the other hand... he let his gender be known. :o)

Should I put in a plug for the name Tiffany? haha

Brooke said...

Thanks for you comment. I can't believe they couldn't see the gender - that would have made me crazy - but Jan 20th will be here before you know it. I hope you have a girl, but another boy would be great too. I like the name Ryder and Amelia the best out of your options. I have had 2 ultrasounds and each time she has had her legs pulled over her head giving us a great shot of her girlie parts. So that has been good for us to be able to plan on the pink stuff. Anyways, have a Happy New Years!

Brandon and Maritza Godfrey said...

Hey, I'm glad you stopped by our blog. Well congrats on the soon to be new addition. I can't believe all 3 of you are preggers. I actually think that you all are going to have girls, but that's my prediction might be wrong. Did you guys get our Christmas card? Tell Heidi and your parents hello from us. Hey we might see you guys again in the summer. Jazmin is begging to go to Oregon again.

Shalyse said...

I think it's a girl!!! Your family is due for some and I do love Ryder (for a boy) and amylia for a girl. both SUPER cute!!! I would be dying for the 20th too! can't wait to hear!

:-)

Kayleigh said...

I love the name Ryder so cute, do you know the sex yet?

Angela said...

My guess? GIRL! Everybody I know right now is having girls. You now how it seems like it comes in waves? I really like Gwendolynn-- you don't hear it a lot. It's a big enough name for tons of cute nicknames. Okay, I think I'm as excited as you to find out!

Crystal said...

HEY MARCEE!!! it's been a while since i've been on here. i have been super lame at blogging lately. LOL.

how fun for you guys to have an ultrasound already! wonder what your having?! would you just die if it was a girl? that would be kinda weird after all those boys. i really like all of the names you have picked out. sounds like you have more names than we do right now. we just CANNOT decide! hopefully we'll have one by the time we leave the hospital. good grief!

of your names, my fave (for a girl) is gwendolynn. I LOVE THE NAME GWEN!! it was on my list, but mitch nixed it a long time ago. :-( just another reason why we still don't have a name picked out yet. anyway, for your boy names i like ryder (a lot!) and benjamin. but they're all really cute. good luck girl!

Tiana Johnson said...

I have never in my life been so anxious to find out the sex of someone's baby. Not even my own. I'm dying for the 20th to get here! I think I'm looking forward to it more than my due date! I'm on pins and needles to see if you're finally having a girl or will still be the lone one out amongst a house of testosterone. Will the 20th get here already!!!!?