
Otherwise, there would be no new posts right now... Here it goes!
Hubby Tag...
1. Where did you meet your husband? In the singles ward in Medford, OR
2. How long did you date? 9 months
3. How long have you been married? 9 1/2 years... and counting!
4. What does he do that surprises you? I do NOT like surprises...
5. What is your favorite feature of his? He is just so cute, I don't have a favorite!
6. What is his best quality? His willingness to serve
6. What is his best quality? His willingness to serve
7. Does he have a nick name for you? not really
8. What is his favorite food? He likes just about anything... although he does love my crockpot lasagna. He is also a big steak and potato guy too.
9. What is his favorite sport? skiing and rock climbing
10. When and where was your first kiss? a few weeks after dating... in his front yard
10. When and where was your first kiss? a few weeks after dating... in his front yard
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? play games and watch movies together
12. Do you have children? yes, 4 boys and one more on the way (not sure if it's a boy or girl yet)
13. Does he have hidden talents? hidden? he has an awesome voice, but doesn't hide it.
13. Does he have hidden talents? hidden? he has an awesome voice, but doesn't hide it.
14. How old is he? 35
15. Who said I love you first? I think this one is kind of a tie...
16. His favorite music? country
17. What to you admire most about him? his knowledge of the gospel
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? if I let him know I did it.
19. Will he read this? if I let him know I did it.
20. Who do you tag? Tiana, Erin W., Carol and Chats
4 comments:
Rob loves to sing too, but not in front of people!
So fun to read this Marcee!
Beautiful pic of you guys! Very fun to read about you.
Very cute. I'm glad you tagged me. I love Tim's voice too.
Post a Comment