We think we have a name chosen for our new little girl (although it still isn't 100%), but would like some thoughts from others... We both (which is rare) like the names Bree and Ellee, but I can't have two of my kids with the same first innitial (we already have Ean) and our last name is so short that I need the name to be longer... so I thought of Brielle. We both like the name. We want something pretty, uncommon, but not wierd, and we could call her Bree or Ellee for short, if we wanted to. I have named all of my kids after someone special to me and want to do the same for this one too. The middle names I have thought of, because they are family names, are Lynn, Loraine and Kathleen.
What do you think sounds the best??
Brielle Lynn
Brielle Loraine
Brielle Kathleen??
20 comments:
Hmm.... That's tough! They all sound so pretty. Maybe pick out of a hat?
hey marcee they are all so pretty.Brielle Lynn is pretty.
So pretty! Did you know Brielle is Dana's middle name (Jared & Angi's daughter)? I think I'm biased toward Lynn as a middle name since it is mine & my mom's. They are all very pretty names!
-Kate
Marcee, I love Brielle! I think Kathleen is my fave for the middle name.
I think Brielle Lynn has the nicest flow. Very pretty. I totally love Ellee. Both of the nicknames would be perfecto.
I like them all! Brielle Lynn has a nice sound. I have a friend who's middle name is Brenae. That's a pretty name also. Good luck!
Cute name choices! Think Brielle Lynn has my vote
Brielle is a very pretty name. It is unique, but not weird, just as you said. Why not combine the middle names, too? Kathlynn or something? Otherwise I think Lynn flows the best as others have pointed out. :o)
Is Ellee pronounced "elle" or "ellie"? If it's like "ellie", then it's long enough on its own for Huff. Ellee Huff. 2 syllables is good with Huff at the end. I like Ellee and I love Brielle (it's Angi's baby's middle name). Hy doesn't like Brielle...he thinks it sounds strange like Renee...french or something. But I love it! As far as the middle name, I think Lynn makes it sound like Bri Ellen, Loraine flows the easiest, but I prefer Kathleen the most as far as the names individually. I hope you have an easier time than we did.
I love Brielle Loraine..love it love it, its two different names put together and they are not very common!
Beautiful names! I can't decide which is my favorite. They all could work nicely. Thanks for your smoothie idea. I will definitely have to try it.
ooohh, that's a tough-ie. they're all cute! um, i think i vote for brielle Lynn. or loraine. gosh, i don't know! i'm just jealous you have a name picked out! oh, what i wouldn't give,...
My favorite is Brielle Lynn!! I think it sounds the best, plus it would be cute to name her after you!!
Could you give me the name of the websites for the girl's hair. I'm in desperate need of new styles.
Thank you so much for those sites. I totally stayed up late looking at all the different styles. I'm going to try the easiest ones first then I will tackle the hard ones.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I am going to vote (even though you don't really know me...heehee) I love Brielle Lynn. Very pretty. Congratulations on a little girl! They are so fun!
I just responded to your comment on my site.....but wanted to tell you the disney link just worked for me right now. If you're still having problems getting it to work, just email me afrugalfriend(at)hotmail (Dot) com and let me have your zip code. I'll see what I can do. Doesn't the Disney event sound incredible?
i love brielle. i'd put it with kathleen since lynn and lorraine sound so close to brielle.
I am throwing my sister in law a surprise baby shower and I was wondering if u know any sites that have cute ideas for party favors, decorations, etc. She is having a boy, it's been 9 years since she was last pregnant so it's her last. Let me know.
So, you know I love the name Brielle, right! I just think it's one of the most perfect names, EVER! Our baby is Brielle Renee, and I love it, and all the other names that come with it. Brie, Baby Brie, Beautiful Breezy Brie, and her favorite, TinkerBrie. Folks compliment her name all the time, and I think it makes her feel good. Good luck with the middle name, you might have to draw froma hat :)
p.s. Brielle means Strong...such an apporopriate characteristic for children born in these times.
Post a Comment