If any of you are anything like me, I am constantly trying to work on my food storage, wether it be long term or our 72 hr kit or car emergency kit or whatever. I found this site that has helped me so much and I wanted to share it with all of you. Check out the site and leave a comment... if you do, you could win!!
You'll be glad you did!!
10 comments:
I noticed you have an induction date. Do you have c-sections? Why is the induction date scheduled already if not a c-section?
I don't want to comment on your last one because I have no clue what I could make for the commenters. Sorry.
I do not have c-sections, I just don't want to be pregnant any longer than I have to be. My dr has induced me with 3 out of 4 the week of my due date if I was dialated to a 3... which I was. I was scheduled to be induced with the other, but very suprisingly went into labor on my own. It was so different I didn't even realize I was in labor. And after he was born, my dr told me that he was at least a week over due... My first thought was "What, you mean I could have had him over a week ago and not during the week of Thanksgiving!!!" Anyway, I like to plan and don't want to be surprised in the grocery store with my water breaking, so I opt to be induced. All goes well and it is kind of fun picking the baby's birthday. I was scheduled w/this one for May 23rd because my parents were going to be out of town until the 20th, but now they are not going so I moved my date up to the 18th!! I am very excited. My dr is also on call that day, so I will be his one and only priority. I love that too.
THANK YOU!! I love this website! I'm so excited to try some of their ideas. Thanks for sharing!
neat website. Have you ever heard of gamma lids? They go on 4,5,6 gallons buckets. I LOVE them. If I baked, I would love them even more.
I've been excited to hear what baby name you decided on. Sorry I don't have any suggestions. If I had, they would have been horrible like Rosa Gertal or Ulga Parks.
Wow! So very lucky! My doctor won't even talk about induction until you're overdue. I've never been overdue though, thank goodness. What a cool doctor you have! He delivered my sister's son, who's 15 now.
wow! thanks for the info. mitch and i are SERIOUSLY behind in our food storage. this has some wonderful information on it. thanks so much for sharing! i'll have to show it to mitch this weekend.
hope you're feeling good! can't beleive you're down to your last month now. EXCITING!!! :)
Almost there, how exciting. Came up with a name yet?
Kayleigh's blogspot is kaynrob.blogspot.com
i changed my blog address kaynrob.blogspot.com
Post a Comment