Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pay it Forward...

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice--for you! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations...
1.) I make NO guarantees that you will LIKE what I make! (I can only hope)...
2.) What I create will be just for you.
3.) It WILL be done this year.
4.) You have no CLUE what it’s going to be … it may be cards, something delicious or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?
5.) Most importantly, you MUST offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!
I am excited to start, so leave comments!!!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

ok, i'm game. what a fun idea!

Sharp4sure said...

Count me in!!!!!! This sounds like fun!!

Brandon and Michelle said...

That's a sweet idea! I'm up for anything with some kind of surprise!!!

Angi and Jared Cowley said...

Oh, I love stuff like this!!

Shelley said...

I am the number five! What do I get? I am sure it will be chocolately and delicious!