Jeremy had been praying... actually praying... everyday for a little sister. We thought we were good with our 4 kiddos, then one day found out we were expecting #5!! We were excited, surprised, anxious... you name it! Jeremy was overjoyed and exclaimed, "My sister is finally coming!" We told him that we still wouldn't know for a few months if it was going to be a boy or a girl, but he just "knew" it.
The day I had my ultrasound, we found out it was going to be a girl. I looked at the picture and with one swipe, I could see it was indeed a girl. We were SHOCKED! to say the least. We went home that night and told the boys they were going to have a sister... Jeremy knew it!! Needless to say, he LOVES her!!

Is this not the SWEETEST THING EVER!!!

5 comments:
oh, don't tell me this! lydia has been doing the same thing: "when my sister is born next..." or "mom, when are you going to have my sister?" i already have a baby!
Just darling. What a lucky girl...to have all those brothers to look out for her.
That is so sweet Marcee. When my mom was pregnant with twins (which she didn't know she was having twins)she would ask me if I wanted a brother or a sister...and I would tell her I want a brother and a sister. Well she had Brandon and Brooke...so I got what I wanted!
You guys have plain ol' cute kids! Sure enjoyed seeing you guys a few days ago! Keep up the good work on the beautiful and slow to download site! Keep up the good work on kid raising, but take some time for yourself too!
Uncle Wayne
what a sweet story! one of my older sisters used to pray all the time that i would come too. now i am closer with her than anyone in the world! i always loved that story growing up. sabrina will love this story someday too. :) cute!
Post a Comment