Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The little quirks that make me, me!

What an interesting and fun tag! Let's see...

1. I dance while I eat... whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner. I don't know why, but I do.
2. I have to have the TV on while I sleep. I can't fall asleep w/out it.
3. I have to have blankets on me when I sleep. Even if it's 100 degrees!
4. I rearrange my furniture... ALL the time! Sometimes every month or so.
5. I do my best scrapbooking at 2:00 am.
6. I start shopping for Christmas in January!
7. I always have gum. I fear bad breath!
8. I love my boys to have matching outfits. I will search and search until I find something that they all have to match. Then I have to get their pictures taken. It is not easy finding matching clothes for boys, especially with the age range of my boys. I know it sounds kind of girly, but hey, I'm a girl! And for our family pictures every year, we HAVE to match, whether it's color or style. We just have too.
9. I paint my toenalis all the time. I can't stand it when they are not painted. I like pinks in spring and summer, reds and plums in fall and winter. I also do the occasional french tip.
10. I start planning my kids next birthday parties about one month after they happen. I also start buying b-day gifts for my nieces and nephews and siblings in January. I have too, everything is so on sale!

I tag... Erin, Crystal, Tiana, Shalyse & Stephanie B. Can't wait to see how quirky you all are!!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi Marcee! Your blog is really cute! I love this whole blogging thing, way easy to keep in touch with people and see all the fun pics!

Shalyse said...

I HAVE to have blankets on me too! I feel like someone or something is going to come and nibble at my toe if I'm not covered! :-)

I'll get on this TAG! I am way too weird though, so I may have to edit a few things. ha!

Sutherlands said...

I agree with the blankets! i just have to be covered or a can't sleep a wink! I also have to have a pillow covering my eyes...
It was fun getting to know a little more about you!

ANGEL said...

This made me laugh! It took me back to the days we were roomates! I believe all of it is true - I can SEE you in my mind, dancing around the kitchen with a fork in your hand and food in your mouth!
so great!
angel

chats said...

A flowbee would be perfect for your family, especially with 5 boys. It's super easy to use, just like clippers (you have to make a small modification first)and then the clean up is fantastic. No nasty hair mess. I swear by it!

Shelley said...

Thanks for the offer, Marcee. Megan is doing well. She came home yesterday. Tim saw her at the surgeon's office. Your blog is super cute. One more thing that you rock at!

Kayleigh said...

I have to have blankets on me too! It drives Robby crazy