Monday, September 22, 2008

Precious little boy of mine...

Landon likes to color. He likes crayons, pencils, markers... whatever. He just really likes to color. While I was in the shower one morning, NOT taking my time either, I noticed how quiet it was. When I came out of my bedroom, this is what I found... good thing I cleaned my floors the day before!!!

Don't you just love the face he is making here... What a little STINKER!!

Thankfully I buy washable markers!! I don't understand, why does he EAT them? They can't taste good. And it always seems to be the dark colors like green, blue, black and purple. Not yellow or gray. I washed the shirt over and over with spray and wash and it still didn't come out completely. His hands and face were a pale shade of green for a couple of days too. I was glad the next day wasn't Sunday. I was also very glad that I had taken his pictures the day before!! Usually stuff like this happens the day before you are going to get their pictures done. A blessing in disguise, I guess!!

10 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Oh my goodness. That looks sooo messy. I am always amazed at how quickly toddlers can get into things!

Lissel Dalton said...

All Tyler could say was "Oh, oh"! Ava loves crayon. Can't figure it out, makes me gag! Still, looking back, just think how cute he looks!

Angela said...

Oh BOYS! Ryan has done things like this so often. I'm learning to laugh about it now....(Cute blog by the way)I need to figure out how to give mine some color! I tear my hair out with just two boys--and Evan is EASY, how do you do it?

Carol said...

Oh man! -- those are blackmail photo's !
Those are the times when "I love him, I love him, I love him." becomes my mantra.

Chuck and Holly said...

Precious HAHAHA!!! He is definetly a handful!!! But so totally ADORABLE!!!

Heidi said...

What a GEM...hee hee.

Tiana Johnson said...

Oh my gosh!!! That's the kind of stuff that really tests my patience as a mother. I would have had to call Hyrum to come deal with it so the child would still be alive when he got home. Well, if he only got it on himself, it wouldn't be that bad, but it he had drawn on furniture and walls and other stuff, I would have died. I'm not a patient mom though. Way to handle it so well!!!

Shalyse said...

this is hilarious! why does everything have to happen when we are in the shower??? seriously! :-)

chats said...

oh the joys of pens. I'm actually really impressed at how well he covered himself. He did a really good job making sure he was well colored. Cute header too!

Angela said...

I know-- those jammies called to me. Baby Gap hooked me up. I feel this need to have my boys matching or at least cordinating.... like a family potrait every Sunday! Brad rolls his eyes--but indulges me. He knows my CC bill would be much higher if I was buying pink......He shakes his head and pays the bill. We all have our thing right?