Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Here we go again...

We just found out that we will soon be adding a new little person to our ever growing family. I have been feeling a little (ok a LOT) sick this past week and wondered what the heck! So we took the test and it is true! I even took it twice just to make sure. But it never fails. Whenever I start a new workout program and start to loose weight, I end up prego. Not that it's a bad thing, I just have never gotten my old body back... or anything remotely close back. Now I have another 8 months before I can start hard core again!! So frustrating. But we are excited that we have a new little one coming. We are looking at May 2009. My parents will be in New York until the 20th of May, so no early baby this time. None of mine have been early before. I will just make sure to set my enduction date up for the 21st!

21 comments:

chats said...

Yipee! That is so exciting. Can you believe 5 kids? I hope your sick-yuckiness goes away quick, that's so annoying. You might have to get a big huge van that beeps when you back up to carry all your cuties! So FUN!

Anne Marie said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats. I'm really happy for you. Hope these next several weeks will go quickly. I HATE the first trimester.

Angela said...

Congrats! Children are such a blessing. Sorry that you have the dreaded 'morning sickness" mine always last the full nine--yuck! Hopefully yours goes away soon. May babies are great--you can be prego through the winter and then have the baby before it's HOT!

Anonymous said...

You should take this as a HUGE compliment from HEavenly Father...you are such and AWESOME mother that he just keeps giving you more....even if you don't feel ready, He know you are!!!! I'm so happy for you! I know you will do so good with 5!!!

Tiana Johnson said...

The 25th?! What a great day! That's Hyrum's birthday! I'm so excited for you!!! I know what you mean about the exercising thing. I had just started running every morning when I suddenly got pregnant. I didn't even get remotely close to having my old body back before...whammo! What if it's a girl!!!!?? You might actually have to own some pink! Won't that be wierd!!!? So, are any of your sisters pregnant now?

Marcee said...

Yes Tiana... my youngest sister is pregnant with her 3rd... and this time it's a girl. My parents have 8 grandsons and this will be their 1st granddaughter. Crazy!! I don't know yet what I am having, but it is hard for me to picture a girl... we shall see...I am totally happy with either!

Stephanie said...

Marcee and Tim, congrats! That is so exciting!

Carol said...

Congratulations!!!! That's so exciting! I know it's overwhelming...believe me...I understand. You're a great mom though and you have a great husband right by your side. And I'm with Steph on Heavenly Father having confidence in you.
And the adjustment to 5 was a breeze...seriously. 3 and 4 were pretty tough for me 5 was a lot easier. Maybe it's just me but everyone I've talked to has said was 5 an easy adjustment.
Congratulations and good-luck!!!!!1

The Gray Team said...

Congrats! What is it with GP? If one of you is pregnant everyone else is too?!!! I'm so excited for you and for your sis too! I hope that your pregnancy won't be too bad and that life can still go on fairly normal for you! Good luck!

Billy and Cassie plus4 said...

Congratulations Marcee I hope you get a little girl this time..you deserve it after having four boys.I agree with chats you probably will need a bigger car like a excursion,or surburban or one of those 15 passenger vans like lynn stanger dtives.Well good luck with the pregnancy Mine is about done and soon can welcome or little girl into our family.Take Care.

Angela said...

The 25th huh? That's Ry's birthday! Sweet. Evan was due on the 25th but the little bugger came early....grrr my house was not ready yet! :)

Jed and Kate said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!!

Crystal said...

oh my gosh CONGRATS!!!! i LOVE finding out that i am pregant, surpise or not. it's SO FUN! what a blessing. i am so happy for you!! how far along are you? do you know your due date? that's so funny that we're pregnat together, and i can't wait to read more about your prego life. it's the best!!

Shalyse said...

oh Marcee...CONGRATULATIONS! how awesome is that! I totally bet it's a girl. do you get sick with your boys???

I hope everything goes well, and I can't wait for weekly updates!!!

:-)

Cami said...

Yea! Congrats! I hope you feel better and things go well for you!

chats said...

No you didn't tag me, but I tagged you.

Megan said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting! =] 5! I'm proud of you!! I definitely want a big family... but I never knew pregnancy was so uncomfortable! =p! But that's so great! I hope you start feeling better!! How far along are you then???

Lissel Dalton said...

WOOHOO! Congrats! Best of luck with the sick yuckies. I am finally feeling better (-ish). Hope yours goes quick!

Shelley said...

I am so glad it's you and not me!! Congrats and tell Tim nice job. You are the best mom and this little baby is so lucky!

Brooke said...

Congrats Marcee! That is so fun and awesome. There are so many people pregnant it seems these days. My sister Britt is pregnant too and she is having a GIRL in March. Hope you don't have too bad of the morning sickness stuff and you are only my size right now because you have had babies before. I hear you get bigger faster after your first. But I don't want to even think about that yet. Being pregnant with the 1st is plenty for me :)

Angi and Jared Cowley said...

Yeah Marcee!!! It's gotta be a girl! Think pigtails and princess dresses and pink...I think you can, I think you can, I think you can...