Sunday, October 5, 2008

To add a little more info...

Some of you have requested that I go into a little more detail on some of these and I will also let you know the fib...

1. Been across the US by plane is TRUE - I have been to Florida/Disney World twice!! We are planning another trip in a few years when I don't have to take any diapers. I don't really like to fly, I do get motion sick. I HATE boats though!

2. Worked at a casino in NV is TRUE - I worked at Players Island Restort/Casino/Spa for about a year when I was 17-18 right after High school. It was pretty fun. I worked with my aunt and cousin. I lived in UT so the drive to work was kind of nice with the time change. I was never late!

3. RS pres. in UT is FALSE - I have never even been in a presidentcy! That is a calling that I totally fear! I love YW and Activities!

4. I am naturaly blonde and it is TRUE that I have a random streak of black hair that grows on the right side of my head. I guess it's a birthmark or something.

5. Yes, my first born was 9lbs 5 oz and I pushed for 2 hrs and 45 min! It was agony!! But he is so worth it. And amazingly enough, I had no stretch marks to show for it! My second one came 11 months later and bless his adorable little self, I got them then!

6. When I was a Jr. in HS, I had a pretty steady boyfriend. We talked all the time about our marriage in the Portland temple and how we would go on our honeymoon to England. He gave me his mother's promise ring from her hubby (they were actually divorced then, so that should have been a sign). We broke up that next year, and then got back together, then off then on. That went on for about 2 - 3 years. He went on a mission and that was the last I saw of him. I hate to admit that I wrote a Dear John!

So those are the stories behind the truths and the fib! Thanks for the comments. This was fun!

3 comments:

Billy and Cassie plus4 said...

thanks for letting us know the fib..and in response to your comment on norah's blog vernal is the home of the dinosaurs..your boys would love it here..there is a lake called red fleet that has a trail with dinosaur fossils.We have yet to take our boys but we will when the weather warms up again and I'm not pregnant..It is a long hike.There are lots of digs going on here for dinosaur fossils.My boys love seeing the dinosaurs statues we have a dinosaur that is dressed up in the middle of town..I'll get a pic and post on my blog so you can see it.

Tiana Johnson said...

dang, I though for sure you'd been a RS president, but now that you mention your fear of that, I seem to recall you telling me that, so I should have known.

Anne Marie said...

Loved reading these things about you. Too bad I didn't get to your blog before I could guess. I'm with you on not traveling with kiddos in diapers. We did Disney World when my twins were four months old...absolutely crazy! I will get to the tag next week for sure. I better get thinking. Hope you're feeling okay:)