Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeremy Thomas!!

My little boy turned 6 years old today!! He was so excited. His exact words to me were, "Mom, I have been waiting for my birthday all year!" And he said it with such excitement! He had lots of family here with him to celebrate and had a blast! Thank you to all of you that joined us in this special time... We love you Jeremy!!












There are so many wonderful things that I could say about this little man. But just to name a few...

1 - He is sweet and generous, kind and thoughtful.

2 - He is energetic and full of LOUD energy... all the time.

3 - He loves to learn new things. Loves Kindergarten.

4 - Wants so badly to be "big" like his brothers.

5 - Willing to help others.

6 - He will always be "my" baby Jeremy!! no matter how old he gets...

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY!!

5 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Happy Birthday! What a cutie. I love all the pictures you gathered of him. Hope it was a great day.

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy!!! You are such an adorable kiddo. We love You!!

Shalyse said...

happy birthday buddy!!! hope he had a great day. I love that he was SO EXCITED!!! :-)

Michelle said...

What a sweet tribute to Jeremy. He is sure a cutie! I loved seeing all the great photos you gathered of him!

Tiana Johnson said...

How cute. I can't believe he's 6 already!