Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ABC Tag...

A. Attached or single: Attached
B. Best friend: my hubby, then my mom & sisters are a close second
C. Cake or Pie: white cake w/chocolate frosting... yummm
D. Day of the week: Sunday, because we are all together w/family
E. Essential items: flat iron
F. Favorite color: chocolate brown
G. Gummy bears or worms: neither really, if I had to choose, chocolate covered bears
H. Hometown: Grants Pass
I. Indulgence: a good movie and Rocky Road hagendaz ice cream
J. January or July: July, it's my birthday month and I get a party and cake and presents!!
K. Kids: 4 handsome boys
L. Life isn't complete without: tacos on Sunday
M. Marriage date: April 23, 1999
N. Number of brothers & sisters: 2 younger sisters
O. Oranges or apples: it's a tie
P. Phobias or fears: phobia of anything creepy-crawly, fear of loosing one of my children
Q. Quote: "If the shoe fits, buy one in every color!"
R. Reasons to smile: family, scrapbooking, shoe sales!
S. Superman or Wonderwoman: with a house full of boys I only really know Superman
T. Tag 5 People: Angel, Lissel, Tiana, Shalyse & Crystal
U. Unknown fact about me: I worked in a casino in Nevada when I was 18
V. Vegetable: I love them, even brussel sprouts
W. Worst habbit: procrastinating
X. X-ray or ultrasound: I have never had an x-ray, so ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food: pasta (and mexican)
Z. Zodiac sign: Cancer

4 comments:

The Gray Team said...

I saw this on a sign once and I immediately thought of all of my shoe friends. It seems fitting for your blog- Cinderella is proof that one pair of shoes CAN change your life!

chats said...

love it! glad you started a blog, it will be fun to keep up on your family and see your boys changing and growing!

Crystal said...

hey there!! cute blog,... i love the background. oh, to have boys! what a foreign concept to me. lol.

and this is a fun tag! i did this one a few months ago, and my essential item was a FLAT IRON too!! my hair is crazy-huge w/o it! :) let's just say that i had some scary hair back in the 90's.

Shalyse said...

this is a fun one...one of my faves. I did it not too long ago so I'll hopefully be able to do it again here with some new answers! :-)