Thursday, October 30, 2008

What a couple of Hotties...

Ok, so I saw this on a friends blog, thanks Robyn, and had to try it. It looks like I am going for the mushroom/football helmet hairdue... NICE!

Now my cute hubby is a different story... I had to use this one. I was laughing so hard!!
What a babe!!

You can go to http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ to try this on yourself... it's kinda fun!

5 comments:

Angela said...

That was so funny! You two are smokin' HOT!

Anne Marie said...

Those pics are awesome!!! Love the hair.

Shalyse said...

oh my! :-)

Kayleigh said...

This is so funny! We tried a couple weeks ago at a friends house, we were laughing for hours

Crystal said...

too funny!! that is some SCARY hair!

hey, how are ya feeling these days? when is your due date?? are you gonna find out what your having?