
July Fourth is one of my favorite holidays. We have had the same family traditions since I can remember. We get together with my cousins and their families and my grandparents, aunts and uncles. It is such a blast! This year there was about 30 or so of us. We have games for the kids to play outside, then we have the kids do an obstacle course, then we have a yummy BBQ and swim for a bit, then we have the kids, or whoever, participate in a talent show. This year was one of the best so far. Then we light off fireworks. My grandpa has headed that up for the last 20+ years! Everyone always has such a great time...
This year my family all bought matching 4th of July Mickey T-shirts. We love Disney! My parents had been to New York earlier this year and brought us back matching T-shirts from there, so we wore those as well. I personally like the matching thing sometimes, it's fun!

Another highlight of the day was when my sister and cousin were pushed into the pool, fully clothed. My son Zackary actually pushed my sister in! I could not believe it. She has told him that she will pay him back for it. We shall see...

3 comments:
Love all the pics from the 4th. I need the one of all of us in our New York shirts. Email me that would ya?
That looks like a ton of fun!
Ya our famm traditions Rock!!!
Post a Comment