For dinner one night, we were having breakfast. Which I have to say is a favorite of Ean, Jeremy and myself. Zackary and daddy, on the other hand, prefer "dinner" for dinner. But since they got to choose what they wanted to make for breakfast/dinner, they were ok with.
Zackary loves corn beef hash... strange I know, but he does.

Jeremy loves sausage... yuck in my opinion. He had so much fun with this. He talked about his sausage he cooked for days.

One of Ean's favorite things in the whole world is German pancakes. He calls them triangle pancakes because you cut them like a pie. He made this one all by himself. He helps me with these all the time.
German (triangle) pancakes
Preheat oven to 425 degreees
Melt 2 tbsp margerine/butter in pie pan in oven (or in bowl in microwave)
Mix together 1 cup flour (wheat flour works too) and 1 cup milk in a mixing bowl
Add 4 eggs and beat until well combined
Pour mixture into pie pan w/melted butter
Bake for about 18-20 minutes
** Tip: I like to spray the pan with non-stick baking spray & melt butter in microwave then add butter followed by mixture into pan then bake. It makes the pan easier to clean. **
Cut into triangles and serve with syrup or powered sugar
Yummy....



3 comments:
Love the photo of Landon peaking over the counter! So cute! we love breakfast for dinner at our house...a definite fav of everyone.
Hi marcee cute blog and I love the way your boys like to help out.I would love to add you to my blog..If I you want me to.I don't really have any pics up but will soon.my email address is 40kwife@gmail.com. we love breakfast for dinner to.The german pancakes looked yummy.
My fam loves breakfast for dinner. If I don't cook in time for everyone's appetite to wait, they insist on cereal.
Post a Comment