Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tom Perce Park

We went to the park one day and played on the toys with the kiddos. The cousins came along too.

Zackary is such a good "big brother" to Landon. He took him down this very fast, slippery slide at least half a dozen times... Landon loved it by the way.
I have to say, I have the most adorable little nephews ever... Ryan had fun playing on the play equipment, especially running across the bridge.
Spencer thought he was pretty cool, showing me his "stick trick"...


Landon found the sandy, muddy horseshoe pits... and Kyle found Landon. What a pair!



Kyle on the tire swing... he kept saying, "faster Marthee, faster!"



Jeremy and Dylan had a BLAST searching for these little tiny tree frogs. They are very easy to find. You really have to watch where you walk, because they are everywhere. This is one that Jeremy caught.



Heres the boys down by the little creek looking for more frogs.



Ean loves to swing. So this tire swing was awesome to him. Spencer and Jeremy are joining him. Zackary went on for about 30 seconds, maybe.




























3 comments:

The Gray Team said...

It looks like you guys have been having way too much fun!! I love all the pics of just playing together and being boys! Your boys are too cute!

Sutherlands said...

Sounds like fun! I love the mud pics! I was always covered in mud as a child...I even ate it and drank out of puddles. It's a wonder i am here today. :)

Tiana Johnson said...

so cute! I miss blackberry picking. I haven't seriously done it yet this summer.